1) Who is responsible for processing your data?
Our company is responsible for the processing of your personal data, by automated means or not, from collection, organization, conservation to elimination. This company knows and complies with the rules laid down for the processing of personal data. Because we take seriously the importance of the privacy of the data we process, you can always contact us to request all information about the processing of your personal data. We inform you that we do not have a subcontractor for the purposes of data processing nor do we provide them to other entities.
2) What information do we collect about you?
2.1. Data provided by the user
When the user fills in any of the contact forms on our website, with the intention of obtaining more information about our services, we request personal information such as name, email address and telephone number or ISP (internet service provider).
2.2. Data about the device
When you access our website, we collect specific information about the device you use, including the device type, operating system version, screen resolution, unique Device Identifier (ID) and your mobile network service provider.
2.3. Registration information
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store some information on the server, such as: navigation details, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request and referral URL.
2.4. Location Data
When you access our website, we collect information about your current location through IP Address, GPS and other sensors.
3) How and why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
• Execution and compliance with our pre-contractual and contractual obligations, namely responding to your requests, scheduling services and interventions, granting contractual guarantees.
• Comply with our legal obligations, namely for the purposes of legal guarantees and being able to be contacted to carry out marketing campaigns aimed at promoting new products and brands. In order to comply with these pre-contractual, contractual and legal obligations, namely: Manage your relationship with our company and guarantee the quality standards applicable to the contracted service, including the management and response to inquiries and complaints due to the customer service; On the other hand, in order to guarantee the proper follow-up to your requests as well as guarantee you the best possible assistance, your personal data may also be shared with our suppliers or service providers in strict compliance with legal or contractual obligations, given that our company guarantees that such entities are also equipped with technical and organizational measures to guarantee the total protection of your personal data and that they will only process your data for the full fulfillment of the purposes inherent in the execution of the contract.
• Communicate and manage our contractual relationship with you, and you may be contacted for administrative and/or operational reasons.
• Personalize and improve your customer experience, and you may be contacted to carry out Satisfaction Surveys about our services and products.
• Informing you of offers that you might like, if you have indicated that you wish to receive them, for example, when filling out a contact form or purchasing a service or product. If you do not mind receiving marketing communications, we may provide you with news from us, such as new offers, new campaigns and new products and services that you may like. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can tell us that at any time, expressing your preference not to receive marketing communications to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company undertakes with you not to use the information relating to your personal data for any purpose other than those described above.
4) How do we keep your personal data safe?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access to them. Your personal data will be processed and kept for a period of up to 10 years from the date of the last purchase of a service, without prejudice to the aforementioned period being extended as a result of new requests for contact from these entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept duly blocked, for the duration corresponding to any responsibilities arising from the performance of the contract or for the fulfillment of other legal obligations.
5) What are your rights?
You have the right, whenever you want and free of charge, to ask our company to: Access the data you have given us; Request rectification of your data; Request the deletion of your data; Request the limitation of the processing of your data; Object to the processing of your data
It should be noted, however, that if there is a rule or legally imposed obligation that overrides these rights, our company will respond with the impossibility of executing the request, indicating the respective grounds.
If you consider that your data is not being processed in accordance with the applicable legislation, namely European and national, we remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely the CNPD, according to the data below:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º
Tel: +351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or for any additional clarification on the processing of your personal data, send an email to email@example.com